- Future Now | Securing Digital Success 2018-2020
- IT maintenance planned outages
- Email and Related 服务
- 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 WiFi Wireless Network
- Australian Access Federation
- IT Finance and Procurement
- COVID-19: ITDS Advice, Guides and Support
- Getting Connected: Off Campus
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Return to Campus: Ready, Tech, Go
- Adobe Acrobat标志
- Windows 10升级2022
推荐最近最火的堵博软件 WiFi Wireless Network
推荐最近最火的堵博软件 WiFi is the University's on campus wireless network, provided free of charge to current students, 工作人员, and some associates of the University.
Using their 推荐最近最火的堵博软件Account to log in, students and 工作人员 on all campuses are able to access 互联网 from smartphones, pda, iphone, ipad, Android 4(或更高版本), 基于Linux的设备, 和更多的.
推荐最近最火的堵博软件 WiFi is available in key campus locations, ensuring coverage is available where most needed:
推荐最近最火的堵博软件 WiFi is not available off campus.
When you're within a wireless zone, your device will detect 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 WiFi. Connect and login with your student or 工作人员 number and password (推荐最近最火的堵博软件Account). Once setup, most devices will reconnect automatically.
What will I need to access 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 WiFi?
- A wireless device compatible with 802.11a, 802.11 g或802.11 n标准.
- An 活跃推荐最近最火的堵博软件Account.
- If connecting with a Macintosh computer, you will need administrative user rights to accept the security certificate.
推荐最近最火的堵博软件的 MyIT知识库 (opens in a new window) is the best place to start. The knowledge base has a number of self help articles on connecting to 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 WiFi with Windows, MacOS, iOS (iphone和ipad), or Android (4 or later) devices.
If you've followed the knowledge articles and still can't connect, please contact the 它服务台. You can also seek help from the IT Support Analysts located in each campus' general purpose computer lab complex. Due to the large variety of equipment in use, we may not be able to resolve all connection problems.
Most current phones, tablets, and computers are able to connect to 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 WiFi.
- Your device must be compatible with the 802.11 g或802.11无线标准.
- Most recent operating systems are able to connect to 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 WiFi
- Android devices must be running Android 4 or later.
- For your own protection and security, we strongly recommend using antivirus software.
- Most current web browsers will work.
网络的TCP / IP设置
- Must be set to obtain an IP address automatically (normally the default setting).
- You may need to set your computer to use the US keyboard layout (normally the default setting).
Wireless is simply a way for a our students and 工作人员 to connect to the University network, 并从那里, 互联网, without being physically tethered to a network outlet. 顾名思义, you don't need to plug a wire from the back of your device into a network port - freeing you from working in a fixed location. Of course, you'll still need batteries to supply your power - or a long extension lead!
The major benefit to students and 工作人员 is Internet access 'anywhere' on campus. Provided you're in a wireless zone, you can connect your wireless device and access 互联网 without battling red tape. You can access 互联网 in many areas that don't have a traditional network installed, 如校园cafés, 图书馆, 和教室. You can take advantage of good weather and work outside, or connect during a lecture.
We'd love your feedback on 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 WiFi. Positive or negative comments regarding setup, 推荐最近最火的堵博软件的指令, 技术问题, 它支持, 网络访问, 可用的服务, or any suggested improvements should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.